Certificate in Retail Sales
A Practical Course: This Program is a blend of 30% classroom teaching and 70% practical sessions.
The participants will hence have hands-on training exposure to the world of Retail Sales.
FMCG Retail Market Opportunities: The participants will have an opportunity to network with the retail distributors,
exchange ideas with them and work on feet-on-street assignments.
Result Oriented Training: Certificate in Retail Sales equips candidate to take up the job of a Retail Sales Officer to start a successful
career in the FMCG/Retail sector.
100% Placement: On Successful completion of the course, participants will be given
placements or developed as Intra-preneurs of Aachi.
Course Content: Sales Planning, Distribution & Sales, Product Knowledge, Selling Techniques Skill Development, Communication Skill,
Exhibition Planning and Merchandising.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University.
The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after
completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
- Sales Planning
- Distribution & Sales
- Product Knowledge
- Selling Techniques
- Skill Development
- Communication Skill
- Exhibition Planning and Merchandising
- This program is a blend of 30% classroom teaching and 70% practical sessions. The students will hence exposure to the world of Retail Sales.
- The students will have an opportunity to network with the real time distributors, exchange ideas with them and work on feet-on-street assignments.
- Certificate in Retail Sales equips every candidate to take up the job of a Retail Sales officer to start a successful career in the FMCG/ Retail Sector.
- On Successful Completion of the course, Students will be given placement or development as intra-preneurs of Aachi.
Register and Apply
Interested candidates can apply online/ offline with required information.